GCI is one of the UK’s leading Managed Service Providers, helping organisations evolve from traditional technology environments. We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working and talented individuals who can help us achieve our goals, and to help us drive the business forward.
About the Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join our Lincoln office as a Credit Controller. A talented individual required for a highly challenging Credit Control role to ensure proactive Cash Collections on a target orientated environment.
- Managing Aged Debt
- Chasing all outstanding debts
- Ability to meet challenging monthly and quarterly targets
- Corresponding with customer via email, letter and telephone
- Resolution of customer queries
- Raising letter 1, letter 2, letter 3 per customer’s payment terms
- Disconnecting overdue accounts and sending to Pre Legal Controller
- Credit checking new account applications
- Producing monthly customer statements
- Preparation of monthly debtor’s report
- Knowledge of current credit risk procedures
- GCSE English and Maths A-C
- Microsoft Office – Excel and Word essential
The role is 37.5 hours Monday to Friday. In return GCI can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. The latter includes 22 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, Westfield Health care cover, childcare vouchers, retail discount scheme, and a monthly employee recognition scheme.