About the Role:
The role of the Customer Service Advisor is to support all GCI customers both residential and business in aspects of customer service ensuring all customers (internal and external) are kept up to date at all times ensuring efficient and excellent service at all times.
- To ensure all tickets and customers are updated at least once every 24 hours
- To ensure all emails received are logged and a ticket raised within an hour of receiving an email
- To ensure SLA is maintained at 96% or above
- To ensure quality is maintained at 97% or above
- To ensure productivity is maintained at 100% or above
- To provide excellent service to all customers (internal and external)
- To manage your tickets effectively ensuring there are no more than 45 in the Q at any one time
- To answer all calls coming through to the team in a timely manner
- To achieve all KPI’s as laid out by the Customer Services manager
- Understanding of Service and Operational Level Agreements as well as key performance Indicators.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally i.e. IT/Network Manager/Customer Services Manager/Operations Direct
- Effective time managemen
- Understanding of the GCI Com Operations environmen
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer service role; voice and data background would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a Telecommunications role is essential
Key Personal Attributes:
- Builds credibility, respect and trust with others through depth of understanding and knowledge.
- Makes a real effort to understand others roles and objectives.
- Considerate and respectful towards others.
- Driven by organisational values.
- Shares knowledge and information with others.
- Open and transparent.
- Embraces and absorbs new information and uses results effectively.
- Generates ideas to improve processes and create efficiencies.
- Prepared to challenge information and bureaucracy.
- Able to adapt style of communication and approach.
- Communicates clearly and concisely.
- Ability to thrive in environments of complexity and change.
- Manages time effectively.
- Takes accountability and ownership of tasks and problems and seeks to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Provides creative and innovative solutions.
Commitment, Motivation & Drive
- Motivated and proud to be part of the company.
- Takes pride in personal development.
- Professional and polite manner.
- Approachable and welcoming.
- Positive attitude and optimistic.
- Resilient, calm and in control of emotions.
- Honest, open to challenge and prepared to take advice.