The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the pressing cyber security concerns of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) have been highlighted frequently in press over the past few months. With smart devices transforming the way we work in a mobile-first, Cloud-first world, managing identities and devices, protecting information and operating in an ever-changing ‘attack’ landscape presents considerable challenges to businesses.
Adding to these problems, it’s worrying to note that 80 per cent of companies have been the victim of a cyber-attack in the last 12 months and 44 per cent of companies expect that mobile workers will expose their organisation to the risk of a data breach. Your IT department cannot afford to live in the past with the financial risks in play, a cyber-attack can do much more than just erase your corporate data, it can erase your entire business in a heartbeat.
GCI have swiftly acted on this to offer businesses a service that can both secure and mobilise the operation. Introducing GCI’s Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security Managed Service, a suite of five Microsoft services designed to protect users, devices, applications and data on work supplied and privately-owned equipment.
If you’d like to learn more you can find out about our upcoming events by clicking here or you can download our free Collateral Pack that explains how your organisation can address the twin challenges of BYOD and GDPR with GCI’s Managed Enterprise Mobility + Security Service.
- EBOOK: Discover what the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) ecosystem of services includes.
- INFOGRAPHIC: Examine whether your company can keep pace with the security challenges of today and see how EMS conquers them.
- BYOD PRODUCT SHEET: Learn about the growing trend of BYOD and how, by adopting EMS, your business can provide employees with the ability to work securely from anywhere.
- GDPR PRODUCT SHEET: Explore the significant and unavoidable data security challenges presented by GDPR and how they are reduced by EMS.
- EMS IN ACTION: 15 real life examples of how Microsoft EMS enables your organisation and its employees to operate securely and productively.