GCI Hosted UC provides a fully-hosted Unified communications solution, one that’s based on the latest Microsoft technology and built around the core product of Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Lync. These solutions provide highly available, mission-critical email and real-time communications services delivered from geographically diverse and resilient GCI Com datacentres, offering the security and functionality necessary in modern business environments.
The hosted email service provides a full-featured, remotely-hosted email platform based on Microsoft Exchange, offering all the core features (including access to email, calendar and contacts) from anywhere on virtually any device, ideal for remote workers or those than need access to the network on the move—something that’s becoming increasingly necessary.
Key benefits include:
- Full exchange functionality and flexible messaging services
- Choice of access method to suit individual requirements – Outlook Anywhere/Activesync/Outlook Web App
- Fully managed, highly available service
- Mobile device support
- 24/7 support
- Mailbox size of 5GB (Medium) or 25GB (Large) available
- Access via Outlook Web App, Outlook Anywhere or Activesync
- 99.9% Service Level as standard
- 4 Hour RTO in the event of a major disaster
- Unified messaging supported as standard
- Support for up to 20 email domains*
*domains must either be hosted with GCI under a domain hosting agreement or hosted by a third party. Domain hosting is not included within the hosted email package