- Call Recording – GCI can provide on premise or fully hosted call recording. As legislation continues to drive the need for full transparency of all interactions call recording becomes a must have compliance tool. GCI can provide call analytics functionality on top of call recording services to add deep business insight and to provide critical MI, customer satisfaction information and campaign feedback.
- Analytics – Call analytics is cutting edge technology which can analyse spoken interaction in real-time, as it occurs. This solution enables real-time agent guidance for next-best-action and when necessary, supervisor alerts for call intervention. Analysing calls can help identify the reasons why customers call and the factors that cause customer dissatisfaction. Analytics can able be a valuable training tool, as it can easily and quickly help identify examples of where an agent needs development.
– Phonetic indexing - This technology breaks down speech into small units of language and uses them to create ‘phonemes’, from which we create a database of interactions. This database allows us to analyse all the content of telephone interactions and to understand what is happening during these interactions. A phenome based database can be searched and indexed to allow fast, real time searches for specific words or phrases.
– Speech-to-text transcription – a platform which converts speech into text to allow a complete textual analysis of content, using existing data mining and MI tools.
– Speaker separation – a tool which can help determine who said what during a conversation.
– Emotion detection - the analytics platform also looks at the tone of voice to determine levels of stress and emotion to determine interaction points at which callers or agents are under stress or strain. This analysis can help fine tune interactions and divert highly emotional callers to specially trained agents.
– Talk-over analysis - when two parties are talking at once, a breakdown in communication is apparent. We can identify where and when this happens and rework call flows, scripts and agent allocation to try and prevent it happening again.
- Fax To Email – we can provide a low-cost 0871 number (or you can use your own) as your fax number and we'll convert faxes into a TIFF image and email them to you. This professional fax service delivers a range of advantages; it connects with your fax communications wherever you've email access, it's always available, it's secure and private, it's highly reliable and it saves on buying and maintaining equipment.
- Voicemail To Email – voicemail is one of the most inefficient ways of transferring information between individuals and groups. Our voicemail to email service packages up voicemail into a low footprint audio file and emails it directly to your inbox. This allows you to quickly listen to messages on a PC, tablet or mobile device without having to dial a voicemail number and navigate prompts.
- Advanced Call Management – this service allows you to customise the core telephony features to deliver added value to your staff and to provide better customer interaction and service.
– Auto Attendant - this simple call routing service allows you to direct customers to the right extension or individual with the minimum wait time and no manual intervention. This simple system can really improve call handling efficiency and deliver higher levels of customer service and satisfaction.
– Call Queuing - this service reduces the chances of calls being missed, customers being lost or left without anyone to talk with. Custom messages can help reassure your customers and queue position can help them understand how long they may have to wait for service. Call queuing can also allow calls to be re-routed when agents or other staff are busy.
– Call Routing - this service allows you to divert calls based on a set of rules which can be temporal or based on availability. Call routing can also allow you to divert calls to specific members of staff where customers need specialist or sensitive handling.
– Whisper - call whisper gives you a preview of the call you are about to take. The whisper message can help you identify problem customers or just allow you to greet callers with personalised greetings.