All businesses need reliable and effective telephony services to ensure they can service customers and provide the levels of communication necessary in the modern dynamic business world.
- Telephone Numbers - GCI can provide a full range of telephone number ranges and has a user-friendly set of online applications which allow customers to manage their own number ranges quickly efficiently and proactively.
– Geographic Numbers - allowing you to show a local presence without opening a local office. You can slowly expand your customer base by taking geographic numbers associated with areas close to your existing office premises so potential customers perceive you as a local business. You can manage your own number routing using our online tools and direct your geographic number to en existing office extension or a mobile. This can be modified based on shift patterns, opening times or the availability of employees/services. We can also supply voicemail-to-email and fax-to-email services to enhance your new geographic number range.
– Non Geographic Numbers – GCI can also supply non-geographic numbers from an extensive selection of 09xx, 087x, 084x, 07x numbers along with competitive revenue sharing arrangements with service and solution providers.
– 0800/0845 Numbers – Free or special rate numbers. Increasing the volume of calls from customers is virtually guaranteed through the attractive offer of a free-phone number; our analysis indicates that free-phone services can generate up to four times the calls of standard lines.
– 0844 / 0845 Local Numbers – can give your business a 'national' identity, through the use of a single number that your callers can use at the same low rate (no more than 5p per minute) from anywhere in the UK.
– 0870/0871 National Rate Numbers: a memorable 0871 number from our extensive catalogue can be used to drive incremental revenue for low margin operations such as: timetable information services, theatre ticket bookings, airlines reservations or cinemas enquires, with a percentage of each call's cost passed back to the organisation.
– 090 - Premium rate revenue numbers – can connect customers with your products such as dating, star-signs and tipsters' insights; providing robust revenue streams. We're very experienced at providing intuitive systems and writing scripts that attract and engage your customers.
– 070 – flexible and available anywhere numbers – customers can use our self-service facilities to manage their calls – so wherever you or your people are, customers can get through.
– DDI Numbers - can be provided to link directly with your existing PBX and telephony system. They can be used for use as fax or VoIP end points.
– Voice Short Codes - these numbers allow mobile phone users to dial a short number, usually 5 digits, as an alternative to Geographic or Non-Geographic numbers. These numbers are easy to remember and excellent for marketing campaigns and brand placement/management. The rates for our Voice Short Codes are fixed regardless mobile network and at a acceptable cost for their users.
- Number Management - our number management tools allow customers to manage their number pools and allocate new numbers or release unused numbers back into the pool.
- Routing Management - our routing management tools allow customers to map numbers to DDI’s, extensions, IVR services or any other end point. Our web based tools allow immediate access and real time number translation.
- Number Translation Service - GCI can manage customers number translation and our customer services team can be contacted 24x7 to provide real time changes to number mapping and translation.
- SMS Services
–SMS Short Codes - mobiles increasingly provide strong revenue channels for a range of innovative applications. Our systems can be used for: selling ring-tones, music and mobile gaming; running competitions and voting for media owners such as broadcasters, publishers and internet properties, as well as supporting competitions promoted by companies. Drawing on our extensive experience of short-code campaigns, we can advise you on the text script and key words proven to engage customers.
–SMS Key Word Management - our web based tools allow you to manage your SMS keyword catalogue and immediately access, manage and change the Key Word and service associations and bring new key words into use.
–Bulk SMS Delivery & Management - your campaigns and data can be managed by our selection of online tools and our 24x7 customer services.
- Instant Voice Recognition (IVR) Build & Design - a high quality and well thought out IVR system can provide exceptional customer service at a very low cost. GCI can ensure the IVR experience adds value to a customer’s brand rather than frustrating their customer’s interaction with you. We can provide on-site, or for even better cost effectiveness, a fully hosted IVR service. GCI can build fully automated customer services applications to free up our service desks and contact centre agents, allowing them to focus on delivering high value services.
- Business Mobile – have evolved into business critical necessity in order to run any operation successfully. This enables your workforce to remain connected to the business; enabling business productivity, offering better customer service and reducing costs. GCI offer some of the best value business mobile telephone, internet and blackberry packages, partly down to our partnerships with leading mobile firms; Vodafone, Orange and 3 Mobile. GCI aims to provide the best quality and best value business mobile service to our customers, and can provide anything from five to 500 devices for you workforce.
–Mobile Call Recording – we offer on premise or fully hosted call recording. As legislation continues to drive the need for full transparency of all interactions, call recording becomes a must have compliance tool. We cover call analytics functionality on top of call recording services resulting deep business insight including critical MI, customer satisfaction information and campaign feedback.
- Business Telephone Lines
- ISDN 30 Connect - with any number of channels from a minimum of 6 up to a maximum of 30 (per line). If customers need more than 30 channels it’s easy to order more "lines" and channels as required. ISDN 30 provides up to 30 x 64K voice or data channels per line; therefore each line has a maximum total bandwidth of approximately 2mpbs. With ISDN 30, a “line” is installed and then the required number of channels (a minimum of 6 as an entry point); if more are needed post-order, more channels can be added to a line, it’s that simple. A choice of delivery and diversion options helps to keep businesses running in the event of a local technical failure. High-quality digital phones can also be connected to an ISDN circuit and a wide range of PBX phone systems and switches are compatible with ISDN. As well as switchboard functionality, many PBXs offer functions such as call transfer, call pick-up, call hold and is easy to use. Mostly controlled by computer software, ISDN 30 is also compatible with Computer Telephony Integration, (CTI) allowing customers to see a caller's details before answering.
- ISDN plus Data - We provide high capacity data piping and within the “pipe”, provide standard and full spec ISDN 30 service with the extra, unused, bandwidth being free for high speed internet connection or VPN connections to other offices.
- SIP Trunks - providing high quality IP based telephony solutions which allow businesses to take advantage of VoIP and significantly reduce costs including no cost “on net” calls. Working with existing non IP (TDM) telephone network. GCI has its own Tier 1 MPLS network which allows it to provide full service “on net” IP solutions. SIP based telephony has many benefits including extensive costs savings and low cost multi-site on net solutions, excellent business continuity and disaster recovery solutions which leverage the existing or future investments of a data network. SIP trunks allow telephony solutions to be scalable and react to customer needs by providing localised number ranges for customers, regardless of your physical location. The transition to SIP is simple and can bring existing numbers and number ranges with it. Our web based tools allow easy management of our SIP based solutions and SIP allows you to easily add home workers and new office locations quickly and easily into your telephony footprint.
- Conference Calling – Conference calling increases communication, efficiency, the speed of information dissemination and improving decision making. GCI can provide dedicated conference numbers and bridges for individuals and organisations.
- Carrier Pre Select – Our carrier pre select services allow you to take advantage of the lowest cost route for your telephone calls using any one of our major carrier interconnects. CPS gives reduced cost while maintaining the highest level of service.