What is Skype for Business?
Work anywhere, achieve more with enhanced communication and collaboration
Skype for Business provides organisations with real-time productivity tools that enable teams to work virtually anywhere, on any device. Combining instant messaging, presence and conferencing, with full enterprise voice, Skype for Business from GCI can replace PBX telephony, in one easy-to-use interface. All delivered by an expert team that have already deployed over 180,000 seats across both the corporate and public sectors.
Skype for Business from GCI
Our clients tell us we offer the best unified communications solutions in the UK with:
- The most complete product offering that combines Skype for Business functionality with full PSTN capability (including European telephony and global in-country conferencing), call recording, and contact centre
- Service guaranteed through financially backed SLA’s with up to 99.99% availability and dual site redundancy
- Ease of engagement with an Ofcom-regulated telco that offers unified billing for calls and systems plus number porting and set-up
- UK data sovereignty through a UK business operating UK data centres with 24/7 UK support
- Making the complex simple through cloud migration consultancy supported by trials and proof of concepts
- The confidence of working with an award winning Microsoft Gold Partner
GCI has integrated all the tools that a contact centre needs to maximise the benefits of Skype for Business. It allows agents to optimise communications across all channels, so they can make the most of each business opportunity. Many contact centres can see the benefits of deploying Skype for Business but need to ensure that this can be combined with effective first call resolution, minimising call abandonment rates and maximising customer satisfaction.
Contact Centre from GCI enables our clients to:
- Answer more calls in less time, increasing productivity
- Offer customers their choice of communication method
- Achieve first contact resolution through intelligent routing
- Reduce abandonment rates, queues and call times by offering a call-back
- Reduce agent attrition by providing the tools they need to achieve targets
GCI’s Call Recording System is a state-of-the-art voice, instant message, recording and quality management solution for Microsoft Skype for Business platforms. Tightly integrated into GCI’s unified Skype hosted solution, Call Recording offers a cost-effective and secure way to ensure your organisation can remain compliant and offer the highest standard of service to customers.
- Always-on recording or limit recordings to specified users or departments
- On-demand recording can be manually started and stopped, ensuring you only record what you need
- Silent monitoring of calls directly from the web-based user interface
- Playback recordings can be played back directly in the browser window
GCI’s Microsoft CV
GCI News Update
GCI Case Study Fieldfisher
Read our case studies
Unified Communications – Education Sector – University of London
Case Study CategoryUnified Communications services in the Education Sector, seamlessly integrating voice, video and online collaboration across multiple devices for 1600 staff and 60,000 students Universities are having to reinvent themselves in order to manage costs and remain competitive in order to attract students. Catering to 1600 staff members, 60,000 students undertaking…Unified Communications services in the Education Sector, seamlessly integrating voice, video and online collaboration across multiple devices for 1600 staff…View Case Study
Skype for Business – Law Firm – Fieldfisher
Case Study CategoryBetter communication and collaboration for a multi-site international law firm Fieldfisher is a European law firm with additional offices in China and Silicon Valley. They are top ranked amongst legal practices that employ more than 800 people. They work with a range of clients in many of the world’s most…Better communication and collaboration for a multi-site international law firm Fieldfisher is a European law firm with additional offices in…View Case Study
Microsoft Lync – Education Sector – James Watt College
Case Study CategoryMicrosoft Lync solutions in the Education Sector, enabling communication without any long distance call charges for one of Scotland’s most dynamic colleges. James Watt College is one of Scotland’s most dynamic and progressive colleges, with four campuses located in the west coast of Scotland, 12,000 students, and 650 faculty and…Microsoft Lync solutions in the Education Sector, enabling communication without any long distance call charges for one of Scotland’s most…View Case Study