Office 365 Security Hardening
Explore how our Office 365 security guidance can help protect your cloud services
IT security professionals should always be looking to implement the latest security measures to protect data and keep organisations running at full speed. As a result, you might have trouble trusting your infrastructure to a third-party service such as Microsoft Office 365. Like most IT Managers, you’re left wondering, is Office 365 secure?
Security concerns surrounding the cloud are valid. As a result, GCI has developed a comprehensive pack of services to harden a customer’s O365 instance. Remote working devices should also be monitored, and endpoints also checked, in addition to ensuring employees follow best practice around your internal security processes.
Tasks included in our Office 365 Security Hardening include:
- Enable Mailbox Auditing
- Proactive Mailbox Rule Protection
- Spoofing and Phishing Protection
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
- Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM)
- Domain-based Message Authentication (DMARC)
- Advanced Spoofing Detection and configuration
- Office 365 Secure Score Report Generation