High-performance Microsoft Teams: Your foundation for success
Join us for data-driven insights into Microsoft Teams deployment and best practice, followed by an exclusive tour of Wembley Stadium - the home of teams’ success!
Tuesday 26th November 2019
10:00 - 14:45
London HA9 0WS. View Map
Who should attend: Business and IT Leaders, Technical Decision Makers, and IT Managers. Organisations using Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, or those interested in increasing collaboration whilst maintaining security and governance, will benefit from this event.
In a race to create a workforce that delivers greater speed, agility, and performance, hierarchical structures are being torn down and businesses are increasingly focusing on building smaller, cross-functional teams. According to a recent Deloitte survey, 53% of respondents reported that working in cross-functional teams significantly improved their business performance by eliminating departmental silos and enhancing collaboration through teamwork. But as the modern workforce becomes increasingly mobile and scattered, the deployment of technology doesn’t guarantee success. How do you deliver successful collaboration and increase productivity in a world that favours flexible and remote working, and when your colleagues are more than a few desks away?
Hailed as a critical enabler to collaborative working, Microsoft Teams has seen huge success within two years of launching with 91 of the Fortune 100 businesses adopting it. However, many businesses have a multitude of questions about the technology and its deployment:
- Would my organisation benefit from Microsoft Teams?
- How does Teams differ from other collaboration products?
- How can I prepare both technically and culturally for collaboration technologies?
- Can I ensure the security of my data?
- How can I encourage user adoption for maximum efficiencies and ROI?
- How can I measure and report on the implementation success?
- Which areas of spend in my business overlap with the functionality available in Teams?
- Can we prevent data sprawl and GDPR breaches within Teams?
- What is the art of the possible with this technology?
With one of the widest-ranging Microsoft Teams capabilities worldwide, Modality Systems invites you to attend an exclusive workshop at Wembley Stadium which will answer these questions – and more – whilst guiding you through the complexities associated with adopting collaborative technologies. We’ll look at the software and services available to support you, wherever you are on your journey to Teams, whilst demonstrating our view that it is data-driven insights that ensure successful Teams implementation, adoption, security, and governance which will lead to maximum ROI.
- A free 3-month trial of Teamwork Analytics for all attendees. Harnessing the power of PowerBi reports, Teamwork Analytics provides profound insight into user adoption, performance and security to identify areas of improvement in your business
- Real-time demonstrations of Modality’s software and services that create a sustainable adoption strategy around a Teams implementation; focusing on strategic business value assessments, ongoing user-centric support services, and continuous service improvements.
- Get insights and expert advice on how to derive full value from your Microsoft investment from Microsoft MVP’s Tom Arbuthnot and Tom Morgan.
- Understand the next steps you can take to enhance your Teams experience, no matter where you are in your journey.
- An exclusive tour of Wembley Stadium.
10.30 Introduction by Modality’s CEO James Rodd
10.30 Session 1- Finding your Microsoft Teams formula for success - presented by Tom Arbuthnot, a Global Top 20 UC Influencer for 2019
Experience the power of teamwork in your business, no matter where you are on your journey:
- What is Microsoft Teams and what is driving change for collaboration?
- Why Teams for your organisation?
- How can Teams improve engagement and productivity, and harnesses the power of other Office 365 apps?
From initial consultancy to business assessments, deployment, user adoption, security and governance, we will support you every step of the way.
- Teamwork Assessments: Ideal for organisations considering Teams, these workshops obtain an understanding of your current UC requirements and plan your pathway to Teams.
- Teamwork Analytics: For organisations using Teams but wanting to improve collaboration and ROI, Teamwork Analytics identifies and reports on areas of improvement in your business.
- CreateTeam: For organisations that wish to empower their users but retain maximum governance, CreateTeam standardises adoption, ensures security policy is adhered to, and minimises “Teams sprawl”.
13.15 Session 3 – Microsoft Teams: The art of the possible
Discover how Microsoft Teams and Microsoft PowerApps can enable your team to be more productive, by integrating business processes and workflows into the Teams application and ensuring team-members have all the data and information they need at their fingertips. These ideas will showcase the full potential of using Microsoft Teams in your organisation and provide insight into how Teams functionality can improve performance in your business.
14.00 Wembley Tour14.45 End
YOUR EVENT EXPERTS
Tom Arbuthnot - Principal Solutions Architect at Modality Systems
Recently named by UC Today as one of the world’s top 20 UC influencer, Tom is a qualified Microsoft MVP with over 10 years’ experience in Unified Communication and collaboration services. He is responsible for the product development of Microsoft Teams and O365 software, in addition to strategically guiding customers on the deployment, usage, and governance of these services to ensure successful adoption and ROI. Tom is also highly engaged with the Microsoft community, speaking regularly at global events and on his Tom Talks blog where you can find him sharing industry news, thoughts, and opinions on all things Microsoft.Connect on LinkedIn
Tom Morgan - Product Innovation Architect at Modality Systems
Announced as one of only ten community reporters across the globe to represent Microsoft at their annual 2019 Ignite conference, Tom is an experienced Microsoft MVP and developer for Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, AI, and Bots. He is responsible for designing, developing, and deploying projects for a varied client list including FTSE 100 companies, multi-national corporations, government organisations and charities. You can also find him regularly blogging and speaking about all things Microsoft, development, and the state of the communications industry today on Thoughtstuff Blog.Connect on LinkedIn