About the Role
To provide a comprehensive, professional and customer focused administration service to the in-house legal team. The successful candidate will administer the team’s virtual data room, in addition to general admin duties.
The ability to communicate both in writing and verbally is essential, as the Administration Assistant will be expected to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
Due to the workload and fast paced nature of the role it is important that the role holder is able to plan and organise their time efficiently and be able to work under their own initiative.
- Managing information for virtual data room
- Sending and responding to emails
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Reviewing information within documents
- General admin tasks as required
Previous Experience: Essential
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English
- Previous administration experience
Previous Experience: Beneficial
- Previous experience of working within a legal team
- Experience/knowledge of the telecoms industry.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and multi-task
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Good team player
- Able to work under own initiative
- 22 days’ holiday, rising to 25 days with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Westfield Health Care
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Monthly employee recognition scheme