About the Role:
Due to the growing nature of our Change Management function we require a Change Coordinator to support the management of the change request processes and procedures. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company. You will have the advantage to carve a long standing career growing from strength to strength in the IT industry.
Support the management of changes and service requests through their lifecycle, from submission to the completion and closure of the request.
Process customer written communications by assessing priority, completing entries to the electronic ticketing system used throughout all departments of the company and assigning the correct resources to conduct the requisite actions.
Hasten relative engineering staff and service partner carriers to respond to customer requests in an appropriate and timely manner.
Assist In the production of monthly reports for change KPI’s
Assist in the Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings, putting together the agenda and taking minutes of the meeting.
Send Customer Communications in relation to planned Changes approved at CAB in a timely manner.
Support other business functions with admin duties as required by the business.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills are essential to meet deadlines, often at short-notice
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage time to meet changing business needs
- Must be methodical, accurate and numerate
- Must be able to work under pressure and yet maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Must be able to use own initiative and be proactive and flexible, with a willingness to undertake new tasks readily
- Fully PC literate and at extensive experience in using MS Office applications
- Ability to communicate in written and verbal form with customers.
- Experience in Microsoft Packages (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Articulate and precise in both written and verbal communications.
- Good communicator.
Building Relationships & Networking
- Builds credibility, respect and trust with others through depth of understanding and knowledge.
- Willing to learn about other aspects of the business
- Considerate and respectful towards others.
- Driven by organisational values.
- Excellent personal presentation, written and verbal communication skills – Able to adapt style of communication and approach dependant on audience
- Shares knowledge and information with others.
- Open and transparent.
- Embraces and absorbs new information and uses results effectively.
- Generates ideas to improve processes and create efficiencies.
- Deals with ambiguity.
Commitment, Motivation & Drive
- Motivated and proud to be part of the company.
- Takes pride in personal development.
- Professional and polite manner.
- Approachable and welcoming.
- Positive attitude and optimistic.
- Resilient, calm and in control of emotions.
- Honest, open to challenge and prepared to take advice.
- Attention to Detail
- Plans ahead and manages time effectively.
- Ability to thrive in environments of complexity and change.
- English and Maths GCSE grade A-C
- Relative experience in a similar role/industry – desireable
- Must Undertake any other duty commensurate with the post
- Must comply with all the employment policies in particular health and safety and Equal Opportunities
- Must comply with GCI’s information security policies in line with ISO 27001 standards
In return GCI can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. The latter includes 22 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years, Westfield Health care cover, childcare vouchers, retail discount partnership, and a monthly employee recognition scheme.
GCI Managed Services Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer.