About the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing first line support to our customer base, covering a large product portfolio. You will be the first and single point of contact into the GCI Service Desk for all supported products across the GCI product portfolio, which includes Networks, Voice, Data Centre operations, Hosted Cloud and Managed IT services. You will be responding to all incoming calls and emails, ensuring that incoming incidents are logged accurately and that sufficient information is recorded in the relevant incident logging software. You will ensure that all cases owned are resolved in accordance to the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA), delivering outstanding customer service standards by answering all calls and emails promptly whilst remaining courteous and professional at all times.
Experience and qualifications required:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer service role is desirable
- Experience in a technical telecoms role is desirable, voice and data background would be an advantage
- Level 3 or above IT apprenticeship desirable
- Level 3 or above customer service apprenticeship desirable.
- ITILv3 Foundation desirable
- CCNA would be an advantage
- CSE would be an advantage
- Generates ideas to improve processes
- Well organised and able to multi-task
- Able to work to targets
- Takes pride in personal development
- Clear communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
Act in accordance with GCI’s Corporate Security standards.
- IS Security Policy
- HR Security Policy