About the Role
The overall purpose of the role is to service GCI’s Managed IT customers, meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Provide remote support to our customers
- Make sure calls are getting picked up from the queues
- Make sure all your tickets are updating in accordance with SLA’s
- Answer the phone logging tickets, following up chases
- Monitor e-mails logging tickets, following up chases
- Monitor the ticketing system.
- Liaise with the account managers on various issues and procedures
Remote work including
- Remote diagnosis and repair of faults
- Installation of new software/solutions
- Speak to hardware and software 3rd party’s
- Windows Server 2003-2012.
- Exchange Server 2003-2013 (IIS & SSL Configuration)
- Small Business Server 2003-2011
- Active Directory/Group Policy.
- Server Virtualization (HyperV)
- Windows Desktops O/S
- Office products
- BYOD Configuration
- Email Integration(BES/BIS, Active Sync, etc)
- Server Roles (DFS, IIS, RDS)
- Remote access configuration and troubleshooting(VPN, RDP, Direct Access)
- TCP/IP, NAT, PAT, Routing, WI-FI,
- Configuring, monitoring and restoring from backup
Desirable but not essential:
- Backup Exec
- IT skills,
- good customer communication skills
- Strong logical diagnostic ability
- To be able to think on your feet.
- Deal with multiple issues at once.
- Deal with 3rd parties.