Temporary role to cover the maternity leave.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the scoping of projects, as well as ensuring the delivery of a cross-functional programme of work within the GCI business portfolio is provided to Premium Customers. The position requires a highly-skilled individual who can provide effective Stakeholder management, both internally and externally.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that all contractual commitments are delivered against and that the overall service expectation to the customer is exceeded where possible. A customer-centric culture is paramount within the Service Management team.
The successful candidate will support the Head of Service Delivery in the following areas:
- Service Level Management
- Capacity management
- Contingency planning
- Third-party management
- Cancellations management
- Cost management
- Manage communications, documentation, project metrics, quality, governance, closure and lessons learned to agreed standards throughout the project
- Manage change as it impacts or potentially impacts the project
- Accurately report throughout the project, monitoring progress against plan and recommending corrective actions to Premium customers
- Chairing Project Reviews
- Managing Client expectations
- Previous Project Manager Role in a Managed Network Services environment
- PRINCE2 qualified
- Experience of managing multiple complex client relationships
Act in accordance with GCI’s Corporate Security standards.
- IS Security Policy
- HR Security Policy