The Sales Support Executive is responsible for providing a comprehensive Sales support service to the Enterprise Account Management, New Business and Public Sector Sales Teams. This will involve the professional support of Sales quotations, correspondence, renewals of services, orders and billing queries.
The Sales Support Executive may also be required to support on key Sales campaigns and Marketing activities.
- Shared accountability for Sales achievement
- “Right first time” quotations/proposals
Key Responsibility Areas
- Process sales quotations and orders
- Produce correspondence between the Sales Teams and customers, including providing key updates
- Provide a first-level contact for all general queries and support to Account Managers
- Provide regular and accurate reporting on customer quotations and proposals
- Provide information and resolve queries between internal teams including Projects, Finance and Presales.
- Provide cover for Account Managers when required
- Provide administrative support on larger bids with administrative assistance
- Develop material for bid proposals
- Maintain SLAs and OLAs using ticket queues in Autotask and ServiceNow
- Regularly and accurately update the CRM system
- Maintain internal OLAs to achieve customer SLAs
Process Support and Compliance
- Input into the continual improvement of sales support processes and procedures
- Compliance with processes and delivery of customer and internal commitments
Key Competency Area
- Customer-facing experience with strong administrative skills
- A track record of managing customers and of developing and maintaining relationships
- IT literate with knowledge of CRM systems and associated customer databases
- An understanding of the Managed Services environment is an advantage
- Ability to build rapport and empathy with customers
- Builds credibility, respect and trust with both the customer and internal teams.
- Proactively liaises with the customer to obtain information and to provide updates
- Able to express ideas and information clearly and concisely
- Has effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proactively communicates information within and across the team
Planning & Organisation
- Plans and manages own workload on a daily basis
- Is well organised and able to multi-task effectively
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Ensures deadlines are met and proposals, quotations and requests for information are prepared and delivered within agreed timescales
- Prioritises effectively to ensure quotations and proposals are completed on time, along with associated follow up activities
- Responsive and follows through on agreed actions and commitments
- Administration is accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Works effectively with all members of the Sales Support Team and the Mid-Market Internal Sales Team
- Communicates effectively, updating members of the team regarding any actions that will have a wider impact
- Demonstrates a positive attitude to colleagues, both internally and externall
- Demonstrates a passion for delivering customer excellence
- Proactively looks for opportunities to make improvements to enhance personal effectiveness.
- Proactively keeps up-to-date with technologies supported by GCI
Act in accordance with GCI’s corporate security standards.
- IS Security Policy
- HR Security Policy