British Legal Technology Forum 2017
Come and see us on Stand A1B
GCI is one of the leading providers of managed IT services to the professional services sector in the UK, with over 180,000 seats of Skype for Business deployed to date.
We understand the challenges facing the legal sector and can help to maximise productivity and collaboration whilst remaining secure and compliant. We help our clients to be in the right shape to take advantage of shifts in the global economy, embrace the increasing consumerisation of some professional services, ride a wave of M&A activity and optimise fee earner income.
We are proud to be leading sponsors of the British Legal Technology Forum 2017 and look forward to having the opportunity to discuss your challenges and how we might help!
Come and share insightful demos, great tech giveaways and Free Wine Bar!
British Legal Technology Forum Videos
British Legal Technology Forum 2017
GCI’s Legal CV
Take a look at our legal sector CV to find out more about our capability and how we have already helped leading law firms.
Our Next Event
Executive Workshop – “Achieving Competitive Advantage Through Unified Communications”
31st March, Brand Exchange, London
“Clients increasingly expect to engage with legal assistance through a variety of devices and channels. Law firms that cannot offer these communication channels face being at a competitive disadvantage.” That was a clear message from The Law Society’s “Future of Legal Services Report”,
Our executive briefing session will show how unified communications and Skype for Business in particular can:
- Deliver a scalable and flexible communications platform for all fee earners, irrespective of location, time zone and working mode
- Meet clients’ demands to interact with the firm through omni-channel communications without compromising the quality of service and security
- Map a path to invest in a scalable IT platform that minimises capital outlay but provides the flexibility to respond to changing competitive pressures
Please do join us for what promises to be an informative and stimulating session where you can share insights with your IT leader peers and hear from thought leaders drawn from Microsoft and GCI.
Please click here to find out more or fill in the form below if you are interested in attending.
Our Customer Case Study
Fieldfisher is a European law firm with additional offices in China and Silicon Valley. They are top ranked amongst legal practices that employ more than 800 people. Find out how GCI helped deliver better communication and collaboration for this multi-site international law firm.
Sign up to our next webinar
Cloud PBX Made Simple
23rd March 2017 at 10am
The death of the on premise PBX has been much prophesied but at GCI we truly believe that the funeral arrangements are now well advanced. Our Webinar “Microsoft’s Cloud PBX Made Simple” offers a no nonsense guide to the leading alternative to the traditional telephone system.
Our session is aimed at both IT leaders and “non-techie” business stakeholders alike – and we’ll explain how Microsoft Cloud PBX “bolt on” to Microsoft Office 365 and Skype for Business can help you build a modern business through digital transformation and help you collaborate more efficiently but also reduce costs.
Register for our FREE Cloud PBX Made Simple Webinar using the Form Below or Call Us on
0844 443 4433
Our FREE webinar will:
- Explain the simple “pay as you go” pricing model and how you can easily scale up or down as your business changes
- Show how to hit the ground running and quickly drive ROI through effective user adoption on-boarding
Enable you to understand how to tailor Cloud PBX to your organisation through GCI’s contact centre and call recording capability
- Explore how you can make calls to any device globally with the confidence of simple and competitively priced call tariffs and FREE Skype-to-Skype VOIP calls